1. Certificate of Affiliation. Each affiliate organization receives a certificate confirming their affiliation with Ministrymaker Ministries.
2. Certificate of Ordination. Each person receiving credentials will receive an ordination certificate displaying they are an ordained minister in good standing with Ministrymaker Ministries.
3. Clergy card. Each person receiving credentials will receive a wallet-sized clergy card displaying they are a ministerial member in good standing with Ministrymaker Ministries.
4. Fellowship. Beyond offering credentials and affiliation, the desire of Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship is to provide a means of fellowship with those of like minded faith. This fellowship is for mutual and voluntary accountability, encouragement, and support. The goal of fellowship with Ministrymaker is to strengthen and challenge one another to love and good works for the building up of the kingdom of God (Acts 2:41-42; Hebrews 10:24-25 and 1 Thessalonians 5:11).
5. Prayer covering. Ministrymaker pledges to pray for all affiliate ministries and members on a daily basis. “God forbid that I (we) should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you” (1 Samuel 12:23).
6. Guidance and counsel. Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship will offer guidance and direction wherever it’s needed for credentialed members, fellowship members and affiliate ministries.
7. Ministrymaker University. Every member of Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship automatically receives a 30 percent discount on degrees and classes at Ministrymaker University. Every student also receives full access to our online library of nearly 2.5 GBs of books and materials.
8. Daily devotion. Dr. Linton will send each member a daily devotion to their email. The devotion typically consists of a Bible verse or passage and a link to a corresponding article or teaching.
1. Use the link below to pay the $50.00 credential fee:
If you are renewing your credentials, use the link below to pay the $25.00 renewal fee:
2. Download and fill out the Ministrymaker Credential form.
3. Send an introductory email to Dr. Linton with attached credential form. Please allow 2-3 days for your application to be processed.
1. Use the link below to pay the $50.00 affiliation fee:
If you are renewing your affiliation, use the link below to pay the $25.00 renewal fee:
2. Download and fill out the Ministrymaker Affiliation form.
3. Send an introductory email to Dr. Linton with attached affiliation form. Please allow 2-3 days for your application to be processed.