20 Scriptures Declaring Your Deliverance
During prayer, I felt the Spirit of God speaking to me to write a word concerning deliverance. Many reading this have been facing what seems to be insurmountable opposition and attacks from the enemy. God is about to bring deliverance your way – deliverance into your life and situation. God’s Word to you is:
RELAX – REST IN HIM and HIS WORK ON YOUR BEHALF!!! “There remains therefore a rest for the people of God (YOU). For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works, as God did from His” (Hebrews 4:9-10).
I have listed below a number of scriptures concerning deliverance. Use and claim them for yourself! Memorize and meditate on them! Quote them and speak them aloud, declaring and decreeing your deliverance.
As you declare or decree the Word of God into the spiritual realm, you will begin to see it materialize into the realm of reality – THE NATURAL REALM! “You will also declare/decree a thing, And it will be established unto you; And the light will shine upon your ways” (Job 22:28).
Scriptures on Deliverance
- “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the favorable year of the Lord” (Luke 4:18-19).
- “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God” (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).
- “Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder (cobra): the young lion and the dragon (serpent) shalt thou trample under foot” (Psalms 91:13).
- “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means injure you” (Luke 10:18-19).
- “When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, having triumphed over them through Him – the cross” (Colossians 2:15).
- “The God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly” (Romans 16:20). You’re “shortly” has come and is now!
- “Do not be afraid! Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace” (Exodus 14:13-14).
- “The Lord your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you – give you victory” (Deuteronomy 20:4).
- “Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them rejoice exceedingly” (Psalms 68:1-3).
- “Thine hand shall be lifted up against thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off” (Micah 5:9).
- “It shall come to pass in that day (this day – today), that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing” (Isaiah 10:27).
- “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you” (Isaiah 43:2).
- “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me, declares the Lord” (Isaiah 54:17).
- “When the enemy comes in, like a flood The Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him” (Isaiah 59:19).Most translations place the comma after “flood” in this verse, signifying the enemy comes after us like a flood. Though our enemy does pursue us like a flood at times, the comma should be after “When the enemy comes.” In this way the verse signifies that when our enemy come after us, “like a flood The Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him.”
- “The Lord shall utter His voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For he is strong who executes His Word” (Joel 2:11).
- “The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty – A victorious warrior; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing – shouts of joy” (Zephaniah 3:17).
- “The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them” (Psalm 34:7).It’s significant to note “The angel of the Lord” is singular. This, no doubt, refers to the Lord Jesus Himself. He is the “captain of the host of the Lord” (Joshua 5:13-15). He is head and commander over all the angelic host of heaven. He, Jesus, is the one who is encamped around us, accompanied by His host of angelic beings.
- “Fear not, those who are with us (you) are more than those who are with them” (2 Kings 6:16).
- “Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation” (Hebrews 1:14)?
- “This charge I commit to you, according to the prophecies (this prophecy) made concerning you, that by it you may wage the (fight a) good warfare” (1 Timothy 1:18).When confronted by the devil, Jesus, did not pray any longer, but used the Word of God, our main offensive and defensive weapon, to fight back against the devil’s attacks (Matthew 4:1-11). We must do no less.
Paul charged Timothy to take the Word given him, through prophetic utterances, to fight and wage a good warfare against the powers of darkness. Take the above scriptures, put them to memory, and use them to wage warfare against the enemy and the attacks coming against you. No matter what the battle or situation, God will give you victory.
“The Word of God is quick (alive), and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword” (Hebrews 4:12). “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked…and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God” (Ephesians 6:16-17).